Andras, Carmen, Dr., "Babes-Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania. "Gheorghe Sincai" Institute for Social Sciences and the Humanities of the Romanian Academy. Interests: comparative cultural studies, imagology, travel studies.
- Romanian American Confluences, (editor), Târgu-Mureş,
- Mica Doris, 1995.
- Romania si imaginile ei in literature de calatorie britanica. Un spatiu de frontiera culturala (Romania and its Images in British Travel Writing. A Space of Cultural Border), Cluj-Napoca, Dacia, 2003.
- Co-editor with Steven Totosy and Magdalena Marsovszky:The New Central and East European Culture, Aachen: Shaker Verlag GmbH, 2006, 400 pp.
- Prize of the Association for General and Comparative Literature from Romania for the book Romania si imaginile ei în literatura britanica. Un spatiu de frontiera culturala, Bucharest, 2004;
- Prize of The Writers’ Union from Romania, Targu Mures, 2004.
- IREX travel grant. 7 research journeys in England, within the convention between the Romanian Academy and the British Academy.
- Pre-doctoral research grant, the Foundation for an Open Society. Co-organizer with Steven Totosy (USA and Germany) and Magdalena Marsovszky (Germany) of the international conference "The Cultures of Post 1989 Central and East Europe", Targu-Mures, 21–24 August 2003.
Bibliographie | Bibliography | Bibliographie
Section report 6.7.; The travel: knowledge, communication and / or power (17.Nr.)
Why come to Romania? Between Utopian and Dystopian Representations of Communism in British Literature (17.Nr.)
British Travel Literature in the 19th Century. Transdisciplinarity, Genre and Gender Crossing (16.Nr.)
Romania and Its Images in British Travel Writing (14.Nr.)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
Adresse (URL): http://www.inst.at/bio/andras_carmen.htm 2010-06-05
© INST 2005 Webmeister: Gerald Mach