Duarte, António M.
Duarte, António M., Faculty of Psychology and of Educational Sciences, University of Lisbon, Portugal. Current research: field of Educational Psychology, area of Educational Psychology of Learning. Specific research topics: students’ conceptions of learning, motivation, learning strategies and approaches to learning; learning and culture; learning and ICT.
Recent relevant publications (in English):
- Duarte, A. M. (2006). Conceptions of learning and approaches to learning in Portuguese students. Higher Education. Published online 9 July 2006.
- Duarte, A. M. & Fernandes, S. (2005). Self-regulated collaborative learning in the multigrade classroom: Introduction and testing of a game for developing self-regulation of approaches to learning. In C. Tsolakidis, S. Sotiriou, & P. Koulouris (Eds.). Lifelong e-Learning for Multigrade School Teachers: Proceedings of the First NEMED Workshop, Helsinki, Finland, 21 June 2005. Athens: Epinoia.
- Duarte, A. M., Fernandes, S. & Paasimäki (2005). Dealing with learning modes in the multigrade classroom: test and preliminary results of an inquiry to teachers. In C. Tsolakidis, S. Sotiriou, & P. Koulouris (Eds). Broadband and Satellite Communications in Schools: Challenges and Opportunities for the Educational Community in Rural Areas: Proceedings of the First NEMED Conference, Athens, Greece, 14-16 October 2005. Athens: Epinoia.
- Duarte, A. M. (2004). ICT in Portuguese Education: from one country experience to a view on global implementation. In IITE (Ed.). Roundtable in ICT usage. Moscow: UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education (IITE).
- Duarte, A. M. & van den Brink, K. (2003). Learning and teaching with ICT. In M. Barajas (Ed.). Learning innovations with ICT: socio-economic perspectives in Europe. Barcelona: Publicacions - Universitat de Barcelona.
- Lopes da Silva, A. e Duarte, A. M. (2001). Self-regulation and approaches to learning in Portuguese students. Empirische Padagogik, 15(2), 251-265.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
Adresse (URL): http://www.inst.at/bio/duarte_antonio.htm 2007-07-24
© INST 2005 Webmeister:Gerald Mach