Kozak, Mioara, teaches Romanian Language and Literature at the National College “Unirea” of Târgu-Mureş, Romania. Currently she is a PhD. candidate in philology, developing a thesis on Eminescu´s poetics. She is a correspondent member of the Romanian-American Academy of Arts and Sciences and she attended numerous national and international conferences. Interests: linguistics, semantics, poetics.
Publications (in Romanian and international magazines):
- Eminescu or on the Becoming of Word, Grammar & poetry,
- Eminescu´s Intertext. (Post)modern Perspectives,
- Mihai Eminescu. Languages of metaphor,
- Eminescu´s Lyrical Discourse: Linguistic Networks and Semantic Fields.
- She published the book EgoGrafii. Exerciţii de dicţie pentru păstrarea iluziilor (EgoGraphies. Exercises of Diction for Keeping Illusions).
Bibliographie | Bibliography | Bibliographie
Mihai Eminescu – Hyperion or The Road to the Center (17.Nr.)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
Adresse (URL): http://www.inst.at/bio/kozak_mioara.htm 2010-04-12
© INST 2005 Webmeister:Gerald Mach