Nurullo-Khoja, Nargis, born in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. Institute of Philosophy and Rights, Academy of Sciences, Dushanbe, Tajikistan. PhD candidate, Social Sciences 06.2004. 09.1981–06.1986: History Degree at University of Dushanbe, Tajikistan. 2005 to present: Deputy Director at International Cultural Foundation, Z. Shahidi, in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. 2001 – Present: Senior Teacher at Technological University in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. Lectures on History of Central Asian countries; Current socio-political Development of Central Asian region. 2002–2005: Policy Officer in Oxfam GB, Dushanbe, Tajikistan. 1996–2001: Z. Shahidi International Foundation. In Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
Languages: Tajik-Farsi (native); fluent in Russian, English.
- Statehood in the Central Asian region // Fonus. – Interdisciplinary, International study for peace and development. Dushanbe, 2001, N 2, С.67–81.
- Women’s development of the Central Asian region // Fonus. – Interdisciplinary, International study for peace and development. Dushanbe, 2002, N 4, С.17–41.
- Transformation of social policy and Gender development in mountain regions of Tajikistan // Center of Gender Study of Institute of Open Society Soros in Tajikistan – Dushanbe. May 2004.
- Glass ceiling, power and Gender relations. In the book: Gender system: tendencies and development, Academy of sciences of Tajikistan Republic, Institute of philosophy and right, Sociology Department/ Dushanbe, 2004. P. 188–197.
- Jadids and women’s movement in the Central Asia // Journal of Philosophy of Academy of sciences of Tajikistan. N 1–4, 2003. - P. 127–134.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
Adresse (URL): http://www.inst.at/bio/nargis_nurullo-khoja.htm 2005-09-02
© INST 2005 Webmeister: Peter R. Horn