Sunka Simon, Johns Hopkins PhD 1993 – since 2003 Associate Prof. of German, Film and Media Studies, Chair of Women's Studies, Swarthmore CollegePublications: Mail-Orders: The Fiction of Letters in Postmodern Culture (SUNY Press 2002).
- "Irresistible Innocence: Remediations of Nazi-era Schlager," Re-Mediations: German Pasts, Texts, and Intertexts, eds. Susan Figge and Jenifer Ward, forthcoming 2008;
- Jelinek in Film and Script. Tales of Sound versus Fury: Malina (1991), Elfriede Jelinek: Writing Woman, Nation, and Identity. A Critical Anthology, eds. Matthias Piccolruaz Konzett and Margarete Lamb-Faffelberger (Madison: Farleigh Dickinson University Press, 2007);
- Weimar Projec(tion)s in Post-Unification Cinema, Berlin – The Symphony Continues. Eds. Carol Anne Costabile-Heming, Rachel Halverson, Kristie Foell (Berlin/NY: Walter de Gruyter, 2003);
- Der vordere Orient: Colonialist Imagery in Popular Postwar German Schlager. German Matters in Popular Culture. Special issue of Journal of Popular Culture, 34.3 (Winter 2000): 87–108.
- Work in progress: a book on the intersections of gender, race, and place in German popular culture.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
Adresse (URL): http://www.inst.at/bio/simon_sunka.htm 2007-10-24
© INST 2005 Webmeister:Gerald Mach