DEUTSCH | ENGLISH | FRANÇAIS |
Forms of Life - Theatre Forms as An Articulated Way of Life
Chair of the section/Suggestions, Abstracts, Papers to:
Email: Herbert Gantschacher (Klagenfurt)
ABSTRACT: ARBOS regards art as a very important kind of realisation. Realisation through art means realisation through experience - it means taking the questions presented as really personal, and it means, too, trying to answer these questions from one`s own personal experience. Therefore, we are concerned with topics presenting art as a way of survival or express art`s possibilities of defending human dignity and human wholeness.
As the different languages are different points of view on
the world, so are the different cultures.
A Living theatre must not let itself be restrained to the language of the social majority. The whole world is open to the theatre - so it would be unreasonable to restrict oneself to a theatre building. For one of the theatre`s main tasks is to find ever new spaces.
- I) "Dialogues on The Border"
- In the European Theatre Dramaturgy tensions and potential conflicts are coming from one focus. In the Oriental Dramaturgy tension is coming from relations between micro focuses. These micro focuses are commenting pondering and reflecting each other.
- I) "The stories about Voyages"
- The voyage itself is realised as a dramaturgical model. So it is an attempt to make bridges between different points of time and spaces.
- II) "Disease War"
- This project reflects the follow-up of war for the art of the theatre of the 20th and 21st century.
Examples on video, cd and videocd. Suggestions and papers for the section about this and other project to the section chair.